For once, I am not spamming you with numerous pictures of Krakow (Day, night, sun, rain, what you want ...) because.... I was not there!

Friday afternoon, after my business day, departure for the airport and a first flight to Francfurt. After a really short connection (as usual isn't it?), I jump into a plane for Porto. Nadia (my girlfriend) was in Portugal for a solo recital mixing violin and viola - so I arrive by surprise the night before. It was also the last nights of Nadia in Europe before a long tour in China. If you had some doubt, it's confirm- Nadia has no heart issue ;-)

For this weekend, I have not eaten any Pierogi but some bacalhau. When you travel, you have to eat local!

Sunday end afternoon, I am back in Krakow. I have to recognize it, after a "few" hours in a plane this weekend, I am tired to restart the week...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire