After a few days in Switzerland, I am now back in Krakow to continue my polish adventure. So this morning I wake up at 04:20 - Yes daddy, before you! I arrive in Krakow just after lunch and spend my afternoon in office. Imagine how I feel this evening?  I don't have word to describe it... except that I am convince that I will fall in sleep in the next 10 minutes max.

I will be here in Krakow for the new Year eve. Currently no big plan but I will certainly go there. Polish guys seems crazy for New Year. They will just build 2 small stages of 100m2!

For the one that do not read french... the new blog layout is not a choice. By preparing a new (advanced) layout, I have fully broken the previous design... so I hope to be able to come back with something nicer this week.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire